Task: Create a catapult that will launch a penny so that it lands on a target 5 feet away. Your grade will be based on how accurate your catapult can launch the penny onto a target. The target will consist of circular rings, which consists of different values, ultimately leading to a bull’s eye.
- Catapult must have an arm designed to throw the penny.
- One hand can launch the catapult while the other holds it down.
- Any materials can be used except for machinery
- Must be accurate and adjustable
- Make sure it's a safe design